To register to vote in Florida the deadline is October 5th. If you are not registered to vote, no record of your voter registration will be presented. You can also fill an online registration application. You can register by mail to vote in Florida by printing a voter registration form, filling it out, and mailing it to your local election office.
When you register to vote, it will tell you your voter identification number, date of registration, party affiliation, voter status, and the county you are registered in.
Eligibility to be a voter:
- Not be a person who has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored; and,
- Not be a person convicted of a felony without having your right to vote restored.
- Be at least 16 years old to preregister or at least 18 years old to register and vote;
- Be a legal resident of Florida;
- Be a legal resident of the county in which you seek to be registered;
While submitting an application, you will need:
- The issued date of your choice of identification.
- The last four digits of your social security number.
- A Florida driver license or a Florida identification card issued by the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
Register HERE: Florida Online Voter Registration System
Choose the best candidate in the election of 2020.