One man admitted in hospital after fire burst in the house


HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA- on Wednesday morning, a man was admitted to hospital after the fire burnt the house in Hollywood.

Just before 10 p.m. in 1900 block of Buchanan Street, one man was taken to hospital on a stretcher.


There was smoke all over the house due to the fire. The man was in bad condition.

There are no further details announced yet about the health of the victim. The reason behind the fire is still unknown.

Stay with us for further updates!


Written by Robert Miller

Robert Miller is one of the senior reporters of Orlando Solution. Mr miller worked in NBC as an investigative reporter for the last 10 years. Currently Mr Miller living in Florida and working with Orlando Solution. He has 2 sons and 2 granddaughters.

Leave a Reply

Exit mobile version