Today we are going to teach you “How to Install Windows 10 on Your PC”. Here are the steps you need to know to install Windows 10 on your computer. Whether you put it on a computer for the first time, upgrade to an earlier version of Windows, or need to install Windows 10 cleaner on an existing computer. We have the answers to the problem you are looking for.
Further Reading : How to free up hard disk space on windows.
Make sure your device has the minimum system requirements.
For the lates version of the Windows 10, Your system should have below requirements.
- RAM: 1GB for Windows 10 32-bit or 2GB for Windows 10 64-bit.
- Storage: 32GB of space or more.
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible or later with WDDM 1.0 drriver.
- Display: 800×600 resolution or greater.
- Internet connection: Some versions of Windows 10 require an internet connection during setup.
- CPU: 1GHz or faster supported processor.
01) Make sure your Windows 10 installation media is connected. To install Windows 10, you must load your Windows 10 installation file to a disk or flash drive and insert the disk or flash drive into your computer.
02) Open the Start menu. Either click the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, or press the Win key.
03) Click the power icon, as mentioned on above picture. And click the restart option.
04) Press and Hold “Del” key to enter the setup on keyboard.
05) Navigate to the boot tab using arrow keys.
The Boot Tab may be displayed as Boot Options depending on your computer manufactures.
06) Select a device from which to boot.
- For a USB flash drive, select the Removable Devices option.
- For a disc installation, select theCD-ROM Drive option.
07) Press the (+) key until your boot option is first. At the top of the list of removable devices or CD-ROM drives, your computer will choose your default boot option. And save your settings. At the bottom of the screen you should see a key prompt (eg F10) associated with “Save and Exit”; Pressing it will save your settings and restart your computer.
08) Wait until your computer restarts : When you have finished restarting your computer, you will see a window with your geographical data. You are now ready to begin your Windows 10 installation.
09) Click Next when prompted. If necessary, you can change the options (e.g., configuration language) on this page before proceeding, Click Install Now. It’s in the middle of the window.
11) Click ” UPGRADE” At the top is “What kind of installation do you want?” window. This option protects your files, applications, and settings and installs Windows 10. Wait for Windows 10 to install. This process can take anywhere from half an hour to several hours, depending on your computer’s previous operating system and processing speed.
Once you have Windows 10 installed on your computer, you will be able to customize its settings (e.g., your region, your preferred language, location settings, etc.). Once you have completed this process, you will be taken to your computer desktop.