in

“House caught in fire in Palm City”

Advertisement

"House caught in fire in Palm City" 1

PALM CITY, FLORIDA-Joe Kovaleski, said that two persons were displaced when the fire started in the kitchen at their house, on SW Ranchwood Street.

Kovaleski stated that this incident happened on Tuesday around 2:00 pm in Vero Beach, and red crossed was being called to protect the couple.

The reason behind the fire was the cooking oil that was used in the kitchen. Due to the fire, the house started to fill with smoke, according to Kovaleski.

When the fire-fighters arrived, they turned off the electricity of home and provided aid to help the couple.

Advertisement

Written by Robert Miller

Robert Miller is one of the senior reporters of Orlando Solution. Mr miller worked in NBC as an investigative reporter for the last 10 years. Currently Mr Miller living in Florida and working with Orlando Solution. He has 2 sons and 2 granddaughters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Coronavirus disease(covid-19) impacts in Florida 3

Coronavirus disease(covid-19) impacts in Florida

110 deaths and 15019 new Coronavirus cases reported in Florida 4

110 deaths and 15019 new Coronavirus cases reported in Florida