ORLANDO, FLORIDA– Valentine’s Day is dedicated to loved ones but it could be different for married couples of Orlando this year as the law of office of Erin Morse is thinking of those falling out of love.
The Law Office of Erin Morse is arranging a contest in Orlando to make it easier for the instigated couple.
The winning couple will get a free divorce, and the office will pay their court costs.
A piece of news was released that stated that the” law office of Erin Morse wants to offer help to an instigated couple as it understands the couple’s feelings that how 2020 adversely affected their relationship. As Coronavirus took the jobs, homes and social communication which badly affect their life’’.
Law of office of Erin Morse provides the following terms and conditions for the contest:
- Participating couple must be currently living in Florida.
- Both husband and wife should be agreed to Uncontested Dissolution of Marriage.
- All important matters as in children custody, property division, must be agreed upon by both parties (husband and wife).
- To participate, couples must have to provide a reliable reason behind their separation in the form of a written story or video. Which they have to submit till February 12, 2021. Winners will be announced on Thursday, February 18 at 6:00 p.m. on Legal Morse of Action Podcast
- All participants have to submit the up to date information about the address, cellphone number, and email address.
- There will be one entry per couple.
To participate in the contest, entries must provide a written story or video of why they want separation. All submissions must be submitted by mail not later than Friday, February 12, 2021.